Friday 8 July 2011

18 weeks...

Assalamualaikum dearest,

A very good Friday to all! *smiles* Attended my appointment last Saturday and Alhamdulillah, I could hear my baby's heartbeat. I'm due for ultrasound in 2 weeks and yes, nervous I is for this session~ Last I had one was at a private clinic when I was just 8 weeks!

My bump has started to show but yeah, it's still small for a 4 mths+ preggy woman (most of my colleagues ckp lah ah) Then again, both my sisters don't really 'show' when they were at this stage of pregnancy and Alhamdulillah, all my cute nieces & nephews were born normal and chubby! (Pray for my baby's good health).

Last appointment showed an improvement jua, 0.8kg gained! :D (Sikit saja? I rmember the nurse said to me) Greatful th me sudah tu cos finally, I have gained!! The past few months been losing weight saja.... soooo, Mama's pretty happy now eventhough improvementnya sikit saja! I've also picked up a slow increase with my appetite but ofcourse, there will always be some food yang I can't take. Fruits are still my highly consumed food (keep it up kata my doctor), home made pasta bolognaise is alright now (except the cooking bit- still not able to cope with the smell *sigh*) french toast! oh i loveeee this!!! well- basically anything that does not smell of shallots and garlic is alright with me la...

Hmmm, what else is there to update? Ouh, ouh!!! I am now officially NOT baus to drinking milk (low fat ones lah) hence... helloooo AnMum Materna (Chocolate). I dare not drink milk, as in just MILK for the time being.. takut termuntah. I still do! Occasionally. Yth mesti jaga2..

WORK? Well, it's been treating me kind these days... can't wait for August though, cos it's HALF DAY! Whoopiieee!! And the more rest me and baby will have. September feast is another time to look out to~ :D I'll be in my 3rd trimester then... mudah-mudahan dilindungi dari segala ancaman *Amin*

No comments:

Post a Comment