Thursday 16 June 2011

towards the 2nd trimester..

My bad for not posting the 1st appointment but inda jua banyak details kan diceritakan. I was instructed to get my blood tested for any abnormalities as well as urine. Nervous much? Oh yes! Hahaha but gladly on my 2nd appointment (earlier this month), Alhamdulillah~ although lost a few kilos due to my 'wholeday'- sickness.. everything is normal. *phew*

I will, however, have to undergo glucose tolerancce test (GTT) when I'm 24 weeks nanti. Procedures.

My wholeday sickness has somehow stopped me from doing much of my work. Baby wants dearest mum to not stress out I guess. Alhamdulillah, walaupun catu.. I somehow managed to get things done the way I planned them. And yes, to answer most curiousities, I am experiencing what we Bruneians called 'baus'. Selective towards food, shower creams, perfumes.. oh yes, paling sensitive to the smell of cooking! Hence, manja lah the past 2 months...

All the mothers yang pernah experience this sortof thing told me that it will subside between 4-5 month of pregnancy. Well- hopefully~... I'm seriously worried about the little one for not having enough food. For now it's just fruits, fruit juices and whole meal bread and sometimes salad (At least I know my meal intake for losing weight nanti ;) *heehee*)

No comments:

Post a Comment