Tuesday 13 December 2011

so far, so good...

Alhamdulillah, Baby.I just turned 3weeks old last Friday and so far, dear Mum & Dad is coping well with his cries and tantrums. Since the very first week, we only mandikan Baby.I once a day cos his tali pusat belum tanggal (only fell off on day 6) then menunggu pusatnya kering lagi. Started to bathe him twice a day since last Friday. Bare in mind, I have not introduced him any baby foams just yet pasalnya, being a baby they have their own baby scent (which I find irresistable). I really don't want anything to affect his skin.

The liquid detergent 'Purity' has been doing such a good job with his clothes and we're still using disposable diapers on him (planned to actually start CD-ing when he's 2 months old). As for being sleepless? Rule is, when the babe sleep... you sleep! Knowing babies sleep from 16-20 hours a day, we can actually chose which of the baby's sleeping time we wish to follow. :)

Another 5 days and Baby.I will be one month old and this new mum's pretty much nervous with his 1st medical check-up @ the clinic nanti. Ya Allah, lindungilah kami semua daripada apa jua bencana *Amin*

No comments:

Post a Comment