Friday 18 January 2013

Good Friday

Now I remember I promised to post an entry wrt our travels last November (yes, yes waaaaaaaay overdue!) Certain things kept me under the sheets the past few months. Maybe I'm just thinking twice abt it... or maybe I'm just layzee.. Haha! Ok..~ But just decided not to share it... I will, however post a few pics abt the trip but that's just it, alright?

read the safety leaflet!

breathtaking view early morning @ Johor

JPO !! Where hubs managed to bargain a lot! *smiles*

Jalan TAR - Masjid India and all the way to SOGO (it was packed!)

KLCC... obvious?
Banyak sessi mengisi perut throughout the trip actually... sampai I got myself food poisoned! *lol* A trip worth remembering! Nuff said!

Anyways, Alhamdulillah, today was a good day. (I remember back in the days when I use to say 'Friday is my lazy day') Haha that's a byebye since Baby.I was born. Spent my time with my little family. Packing all Baby.I's baby clothes into vacuum bags! Oh yes.. I am so addicted to vacuum bags! Stuffed according to age (mths).. and as of now,  I have manage to empty out drawers of Baby.I's clothings to make way for some new ones! (Can hear hubs saying.. banyak jua bajunya ani.. ani baru anak seorang *lol*)  Did a few reorganising to our little crib as well (furniture and hanging some frames on the wall) Comment from dear husband... it's cosier now~ *we're all smiles* More space for Baby.I to play and happy parents watching tv while monitoring their baby play! :D

Speaking of TV, today too is the FINAL of MAHARAJA LAWAK MEGA. WHo will win??? It's a tough choice between Jozan, Saywho and Jambu *we'll just have to wait and see later~*

Until then... xoxo

2 comments:

  1. where did you get the vacuum bag n how much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply.. I got them from Giant (Rimba) and it cost around $11-$20+ according to sizes.

      Delete