Wednesday 1 May 2013

...an obsession

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

How is everyone? I hope all is well... And as for me, so far...coping up well with different sorts of hecticness. The more reason to love my husband even deeper each day...thank you Mr.A for being a supportive husband through my ups and downs. Syukur ya Allah for blessing me with a dearly beloved husband, companion and a shoulder to cry on.

A little update about myself, I've enrolled myself for the IELTS exam this coming May. Eh wait, I've talked about this before...ok, scratch the whole line. I am now OFFICIALLY a 'Running Man' follower, I've started watching them from episode 100+ and also repeat marathons from CH393! Me and Hubs are also hooked on this brand new Korean TV series, 'Cheongdam-Dong Alice' a story about a lower class girl finding her way up to be a Cheongdam girl with the guide of her friend's diary.... Can business and love co-exist? 16 episodes, and now we're on episode 9. *smiles* yes, yes ...You guys caught me. I was, oh heck.. I am STILL into Korean series!!!!! Yatahkan....watching all these Korean series leads me, more like lures me to a new obsession...... A SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II (PINK Ok?) or the S4 *hmmmm* I've been meaning to upgrade my phone to a new one since end of last year.... but have not made a decision,


Which is better???


Ofcourse the s4 is far better than the Note II but I like the size of Note II better than S4. And Note II is cheaper now....


H E L P !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment