Sunday 16 June 2013

... The 2nd Sunday of June

Assalamualaikum all...

It's finally here... !! my long awaited leave from work, and a well-deserved one as well as the coming month of July will be a hectic one. Schedule is packed throughout the first 3 weeks!! mudahan diberikan ketabahan dan kekuatan mengharungi cabaran yang mendatang nanti insya-Allah.

Lots of things planned throughout my leave.. So far since Friday, we stayed at home saja due to Little.I being feverish. temperature varies from 37.3 - 38.1 deg. Alhamdulillah, he is active though but then inda jua sampai hati kan tinggalkan ia at home. FYI dearest Hubs, my parents and Mum-in-law is overseas at the moment and will only be back next Wednesday. *sigh* Wished I could jojn them.. meliat all their pics sudah mcm 'Masya-Allah, i wish I am there too!' insya-Allah one day I will....rindu sudah after more than 15 years!! 

Anyways, just a short one now.... Wishing my Dad and dearest Husb an enjoying Father's Day.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment