Friday 5 September 2014

..37+ weeks and counting

.. السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

THe time is coming near and I do pray for a smooth delivery when the time comes. Kalau ikut last time, could be any day from now *tick*tock*tick*tock* I meant to post up a checklist..then again- did that when I was prepping for Little Mr. I's delivery, and it's almost the same anyways! So just to update~ Alhamdulillah, I've got everything ready now. The mom's and baby needs insyaAllah packed and ready to go.

Now this time around, I plan to spend my confinement period at our humble place saja.. at least not too far from the Babu yang do post nataltreatment for me, can't wait!!! and yes... definitely taking more than a week's package this time cos I'm huge at the moment, even my stretchmarks burn!!! :( :( :( Didn't experience this masa last time..yatah macam I can't imagine how big my baby's gonna be. Last week during my routine check at the hospital, was told that baby's weight is already 2.8kg +- 400g .. heheh! Gebu tah our baby ni nanti usulnya... mudahan sihat wal'afiat jua. Oh yes, and I'm definitely going to establish breastfeeding this time around. It takes practice and insyaAllah if rezeki my anak. will make it through kali ani! Eat healthy, feed healthily! <-- apanya~ hehe

Speaking about health, Little Mr.I has caught himself with a flu and cough at the moment and he is in the phase of pandai saying 'No!' to things he dislikes and guess what? One of it would be his meds! 

Me : 'Sayang makan ubat ah...pleaseee~ Supaya nose inda sumbat'
Little I : 'No ubat... *shaking his head* Tuala saja utk nose'

But despite this condition... playfulness and nyanyahness nya masih lagi ON~ So I don't worry much, orang tua-tua cakap 'Andangnya tu pasalnya inda lagi batah kan beradi...' 

This time around too, me and hubs decided to go to a private clinic to determine the gender of our baby. This was when I was just 32 wks... meant to buat in Bandar or Miri, but to far a journey and we almost end up giving up until we found out rupanya in KB itself pun ada sudah clinic yang do ultrasound! And as my friend described it, definitely worth the visit, value for money and better than where she's been to b4! Plus point is, the doctors are ladies, so we're very happy with that! Even my staff is pretty much satisfied with the clinic. Definitely recommended for all mother-to-bes residing in Belait District. It's called Klinik Perdana Afiat, Jln Masjid next to KB bus terminal, you definitely won't miss it.. unless ofcourse you don't know where KB Bus Terminal is.. and in that case, contact no. is 33347705. (No commission's given, I'm just helping out all the ladies out there)

I've gotta stop for now, Little Mr.I needs me...
Until next time...~ (hopefully soon!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. Just wanna know how much did it cost you when you had your first ultrasound at the Perdana Afiat Clinic? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya~ Starting price of $45.00 for a normal 2D scan.. which is already way way waaaaaay cheaper than being offered elsewhere~

      Delete
  2. Hi...what time open and closed for the clinic?how much if just want to cek pregnancy test plus ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete