Thursday 4 August 2011

... diapers!

Salam Ramadhan to all,

I'm now contemplating to use either disposable diapers and/or cloth diapers. Saving the environment sounds interesting, since Brunei too is the land of greens.. :) SO, I've managed to surfed up to www. Autumnz.com and found this~ I was acually checking out the price for BPA Free Breastmilk Storage Bags.. but this article really caught my attention. Well, cloth diapers have caught my attention even before I was preggy (esp. after watching WHI @ TV3 regarding Lunatots diapers) hehe but never have I thought that I may be even start to contemplate them in terms of budgeting (especially in the long term). If I can save my $$$ on diapers, thus saving the environment.. why not kan? Hehehe... Mr. A seems to love this idea too! So we'll see...

Why Cloth Diaper?

Good for your BABY

Prevent and reduce diaper rash
Keeps baby dry
Maximum comfort with soft fleece next to your baby's gentle skin
Minimised wet leak
Free of chemicals present in disposable diapers
Better cushioning for baby's bum
Adjustable sizes that grow with your baby
Early potty training
Stylish and fashionable

Good for YOU

Economical and massive cost savings (click here to see how much you save)
Easy to use - hassle free washing and quick drying
Durable and reusable for future siblings, contributing to even greater savings!

Good for the ENVIRONMENT

Reducing the waste going into landfills..... article from Autumnz.com
So, what do you say? These diapers are definitely washable... and can fit baby from 3kg to 17kg! Hmmm imagine the amount of money saved, well ofcourse, it does get worn out and we have to buy the washable / disposable liners (especially kitani2 yang suka simpan cream (Dropelene?).. )

Lunatots?


or.. Autumnz?


or perhaps.. BambooLite? NDa muat kan d post gmbrnya ehehehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment