Thursday 23 February 2012

Officially an "Infant"



Assalamualaikum mi dearests!

Careless dear me, I should've posted this entry 5 days ago hahaha! So much for being busy berabis the past few days! *Alhamdulillah* Work will commence soon and me and family are now preparing to move in to my so-called bachelor crib (back then) since it's closer to work (convenient for dear me to have a looksie arah my baby... :) )


Little Baby.I had just turned 3 months old and I am very anticipating his next appointment on the 27th! Been checking his developments on a growth chart. Alhamdulillah! I can never stop thanking Allah for His gift bestowed upon me and Mr.A. What can I say? We're a family now... well- a small one hehe but it's a start~

So anyways, we were spring cleaning our place today and *phew* ngalih eh... Although with the help of mine and my Mum's maid..still mengalih jua. As I'm typing this out ,menguap saja lah I. Tomorrow's gonna be another busy day... off to my in-laws for our regular fortnightly visit and do our shopping lagi for the crib. Macam2 kan dibali... maklum, dulu I can live with just the basics, ani mesti complete segalanya! So yes, another checklist to refer to and another life to anticipate. :) Mr. A and I have also tentatively planned when our next holiday is (which will be Baby.I's first travel... nervous plg jua ni) but not sure kemana yet. *hehe*

Today, too marks the 28th National Day for Brunei Darussalam. SInce morning, I can't stop chattering about it with dear Baby.I. Explaining him the basic history of Brunei's independence day. It's never too early to teach our child these sorta stuffs you know~. Besides, he loves to 'talk' now and never grew tired out of it except of course when he's sleepy and hungry. We even showed him the marchpass held this a.m at Taman SOAS. Teranah bah ya ah... hehehehe.

Negaraku Brunei Darussalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment