Monday 6 February 2012

Cloth Diapering

Assalamualaikum,

Remember sometime in September last year that I talked about cloth diapering my baby? And a few post back about our Baby.I rejecting them (Flips Diapers are too bulky for my him, or so I thought) when we first started... hahaha well, I didn't stop there. My bad jua for not buying other types of CDs to try on him (confident bah!) heheheheh but Hubby and I still insist on CDing our baby hence, and the past few weeks have been a joyride of surfing, buying and prepping CDs! *lol*

At exactly 2mths & 2 wks old, we have managed to cloth diaper our son! No crankiness! And what sort of diaper did I buy for him? Thanks to Dot Dots Little Shop for selling GroVia CDs!!! It has narrow crotch width, which I think this is the reason why he rejected flip last time! I can just change the soakers inside the diaper shell every diaper change So long as the shell / cover  inda tekana Baby.I's pee & poo, the shell is reusable! But ofcourse regardless of this convenience, it is advisable to change the shell every 6 hours, more hygienic! *winks* Plus, the Aplix (velcro) is amaaazing and soaker is snapped onto the shell so inda get crumpled! They have it in snaps as well tho.. but I like the velcro lah for this one. Good for going out and about.. just bawa 1extra shell and a few soakers! :) So far, day time Baby.I uses 4 soakers with 2 shells.. economy jualah. I got carried away by buying a special shells untuk jalan2 as well... hahaha

groooovia~

Charlie Banana!


Last week too found another CD brand (cheaper) yang sama sizenya like Grovia (crotch width, trimness and everything) and it's Charlie Banana!! It's a pocket diaper, lovvveeee the softness of the inner fleece and although it's only available in snaps.. IT fits nicely on my son. I'm planning to get some more of these.. it's available @ Yippeehouse (check her FB)!





Hopefully by 4 mths, Baby.I will be using CDs full time!! Yes, yes.. that's my target! Goodbye Disposables and Hello CLoth Diapers!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment