Saturday 23 February 2013

Happy 29th National Day

Assalamualaikum,

29 years ago, Brunei declared itself as an independent country. It was actually the 1st January 1984 but the official declaration was made on the 23rd February, 1984. (correct me if I'm wrong yeah?) From then onwards, our beloved country celebrated this day with colourful performances by participators all around Brunei be it students, Government officers, private sectors and the likes.

One thing I like about this year's National Day is the fact that it falls on a Saturday!! Which means.... Long weekend for me and the rest of the government agencies as well as students! Alhamdulillah~ We're spending the weekend at home saja... enjoying our quiet family time together...

Wishing all my dearest Brunei readers a Happy 29th National Day...Negaraku Brunei Darussalam

No comments:

Post a Comment