Saturday 23 February 2013

Old hobby...

Assalamualaikum all...

Just felt like blogging for the 2nd time today.... Both of my beloved guys have fallen asleep. Hubs was out the whole day and Baby.I, well HE obviously have not enuff sleep during the day. I'm alooooonnnneeeeeeee~!~!~!~!~

I know watching these two precious guys sleep is suppose to make ME sleep as well.. but, here I am sitting on our bed blogging about them *giggles* instead of reading my book. Yes, my old time favourite pastimes is back... I.e reading. I have so much read Malay novels just so that I can improve my Malay and now, after 6 years of leaving Uni... my English vocab is slowly diminishing! It was only last week that I came to realise my need to further improve my English. Especially in conversing! Too much 'bahasa rojak' used! And if I were to qualify in my LDP applications, I need to be as articulate as I can to get myself accepted.

I have not entirely lost it, but it needs to be polish from time to time. From my recent travel, a colleague of mine suggested Nicholas Sparks' books to me, and only today I got my hand on one... Yaaaay! Those of you who's not familiar with the name... this guy, he wrote 'A Walk To Remember' 'At First Sight' ..both made into films which I really, really lovvveeee~~

....

....

...

Ok, I think I should get started with my reading now~ hehehe tempted much! XP~

until next time yeah?
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment