Friday 20 December 2013

.... The Leather Satchel

  ..السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته 

It's finally HERE!!! Got a text from my dearest neighbour informing me that there's a DHL notification being posted arah my postbox. Me being away from home for awhile gave DHL a call and told them that I'll be picking up the parcel today.... *smileswithglee*

Behold..... my new custom bestie.... 



It's my NeON YELLOW (yes..striking!) Leather Satchel!! Handcrafted and custom with magnetic fasteners (don't want to ruin the leather) aaannnnd with my initials embossed! Been eyeing on this sort of satchel since earlier this year and FINALLY baru tah dapat hehehe They come in various sizes and colours too!! Still don't knw why I go for this colour tho.....but now it being right infront of me, reasons set aside.... It's classy. Vintage with a modern twist! There are many other brands tho, like The Cambridge Satchel, Zatchel... only this has the option to customade the fasteners. Don't want the buckle to get worn out~

Anyone who's interested to order can contact me at my email add ann.j1010@gmail.com *smiles*



2 comments:

  1. we're bag twins!!! hehe although not from the same company. a good friend of mine actually bought from LSC too. so far my satchel's buckle still looks new. perhaps because I always buckle it once, without locking it completely so it'll be easier for me to take things out. but in all honesty, i should've bought from LSC and get the magnetic fastener.. Lol! Anyone wants to buy my bag? Hahaha.. Ada initials lagi tu! :P Which size did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May not be the only satchel ni... *hehe* bought a 14" and reaaaally love the bag to the extend of inda mau pakai (yet) hahaha even son is very iski with it!

      Delete