Sunday 1 December 2013

souvenirs....

....السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I just can't wait to post this one up! A dear friend of mine just got back from her hols whereby I requested her to get me a few things. Nah, not bags..... Apanah? Ladurèe  Macarons and L'Occitane Toiletry set (They had a special offer disana hence asked her to get it for me) lain2 kan?? D :D I love love love love looooooove the scent of L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom range... Asked Hubs who was busy watching footie on the tv tadi and what response do I get? "i tell u later....." Aiyaaaaaa!! Note to self, jgn bawa him becerita when he's fully concentrating on the tv. Nudge, nudge pun nda kena peduli....kesian kan!?!? 

 
Tasted the caramel mac... Oh so gooooooooddddd!!! So tasty that I end up saving the rest of it for tomorrow cos sayang~ Fleur De Lyss' pun tiada tandingan! *fuh!* will have a go nanti in the Lion city! Wheeee~~!! Holiday come soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment