Saturday 11 October 2014

... Little Miss S is 1 month~

...السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Alhamdulillah, pejam celik pejam celik.. tau2 Little Miss S is already one month old today. Post-natal treatment has been a breeze, yet again Babu reminded me to take exra care of myself especially my inner health and give some time for my body to recuperate fully before we can start planning for a 3rd one. 'Biar banar banar pulih dalaman mu lai.. jgn dulu kan jogging / zumba apa, begagar peranakkan karang.. biar ya tersusun rapi semula didalam atu. Ani lapas berurut bawa pakai bengkung, pakai minyak panas. Kalau kan exercise atu yg pelahan2 saja~ walking, squatting apa atu ok...' Now, I used to not really take this seriously but as what we always hear 'pengalaman mengajar erti kehidupan' and in this case, don't want previous cases to repeat itself yet again. So, any pantang larang atu baik tah dituruti if you believe the logic behind it.

The one month journey has been a rollercoaster ride as the experience is rather different than Little Mr. I. This time both hubs and I took the courage to shave our baby's hair ourselves... well- no.1 sajalah, & her aqiqah too was carried out di kg saja. Next is to 'sunat' Little Miss S on the 40th day. Having both a toddler and a baby, I must say that it  is abit challenging for a first timer like myself. My boy with his curiousity and at times 'disturbing' the little sister when she's in deep sleep, myself being sleep deprived and still getting the hang of Little Miss S sleeping schedule. But Alhamdulillah, nothing that both hubby and I can't handle.

Little Mr. I has been a very good brother but we have to watch him closely as he sometimes can show his love to Little Miss S in a very 'uncontrolled' way. Believe me, there are times when he really made his little sister cried out loud! But other than that, when it comes to rocking Little Miss S to sleep with zikrullah, Little Mr. I will never fail to repititively recite them with us. *allsmiles* He enjoys bathing & nappy changing times for Little Miss S too, and when it comes to bed time, he will still wait for dearest me to tuck him in.. *aww,Ilovemybabies!*

I have also reached my 1st target on the bf-ing journey! *yay* 1 whole month... :) :) :) Next target is to stock EBMs and train Miss S to feed using bottle. Not expecting to excessively stock up, but praying that it is sufficient for her. Al-maklum, work can be stressful and sometimes lansung tak balik rumah for lunch! So yes, continue bf-ing and stocking up EBMs this 2nd month of ML and for the 3rd month, train baby with bottle. InsyaAllah, usaha and tawakal + positive thinking...

Until my next entry.. 
xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment