Thursday 9 October 2014

... random

...السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

So I've been thinking of rewarding myself with a shopping treat (apart from barang2 for my babies ..that is)  SO many things arah my wishlist that I myself not sure which one to start. 

This year langsung I haven't bought anything for meself... reason being, nada mood, none yang caught my attention and also pasal last year banyak bali barang di Singapore dah~ And yet, there is still one particular thing that I have not buy even during our holiday last Dec... a handbag! So far I have 2 totes, 2 satchels (fabric and leather) and 2 clutches.. masih inda cukup? Well..~ my totes kan worn out sudah.. so I need a new everyday handbag. *batslashestohubbyandIgotmyselfanod!* yippee!! So, I placed my order and oooooooooo I can't wait for it to arrive!! 

Oh yes, masa preggy haritu pun I splurged myself into buying makeups! *lol* ALASAN : semua sudah expire so I needed a new ones! And to tell you all the truth, wearing them is addictive!! And looove the fact that I can do a very au naturale makeup for work everyday. :) :) Again, hubby loves it pasal it's not too obvious... so I've got another thumbs up for this one :D 
Loooooooveee the colours!! It can be worn for everyday and night makeup plus functions ....

It's light and not oily on my face :)


I planned to post reviews but.. I think the captions for each pic is already enough no? With my usual Silkygurl PoreDiminishing Primer, Urban Decay Eye Primer, L'Oreal Compact Powder, Nyx Brow Kit, Maybelline Mascara, Mrs. Bunny Sigma Brush Kit aaaaannnnnnd YouTube... I have finally rekindled my long lost skill of makeup application. Hehehe... I am a happy bunny indeed! 

Will post a pic of my masterpiece soon yeah? Hehehe being on ML has given me so much time playing with my makeup..IF i'm not zZzz that is *lol*

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment