Friday 5 December 2014

... hello December! 2015 preps...

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

This is a #latepost ...

Finally had a celebration for Little Mister I and many thanks to all who came and celebrate it with us. Yes, for the 2 birthdays he's had before we only celebrate kecil-kecilan sahaja and this year, why not kan? Since he's been bugging us with a happy birthday celebration with cakes and all~ so yeh... Initially was planning to do everything at home but we ended up with celebrating it at KFC. Next year perhaps? We'll see...

We've enrolled him for school next year..can't wait!! Another milestone for him .. *sigh* Guess I'll be one of those mothers peeping through the class window hoping that her child will do good in school. Sanggup kah kan tinggalkan him ah? I'm having separation anxiety already..!! Noooo!! I  have yet to make him his uniform (yes, yes I know... ahir sudah ni, takut inda siap but insyaAllah they can get it done.. will go to the tailor shop this weekend)...semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan nanti *Amin*

Oh yes- on another note, dear 'ol  me pun FINALLY starting my studies early next year... anxiously waiting for my pending approval. Supposed to start last August but after consideration and as advised by my Supervisors, I better start early next year...  yes, have to go through all the process in order to defer my LDP scholarship to 2015. (My earlier approval was just until end of 2014) So masani, menanti sebuah jawapan.. but if ikut my institution, I am supposed to start my research studies next January. Which means, I'll only be working a few days end of this year then sambung lagi cuti belajar for the next two years... Alhamdulillah~ Mudahan ada jawapannya soon... 

It'll be a busy month for us ni. Hubby will be away for a two weeks course overseas (wished we could join him!), then on the same day ia balik, my parents will be off for Umrah with few of my aunts and cousins ... again, missed my chance to join them. Praying for invitations ke sana one day... *Amin* In the meantime, I need to do my errands, prepare and settle few things before 2015.

Until my next entry,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment