Monday 2 February 2015

It has been hectic..

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

HNY 2015 to all! A little bit late... and incase I missed it yet again, HCNY!

Here we are in the second month of 2015! Really? Has January gone by so swiftly?! I have not recuperated from all the hecticness! Goodness me! #toomuchexclamationmarksalready

We have finally settled in our new place *not a permanent one just yet* but Alhamdulillah! Took me only 20mins drive to and from my campus every morning, noon and afternoon. So this is how it feels like to be a full-time student AND a mother of two!!

Little Mr. I as I mentioned in the earlier post has settled in quite happily in school. Nope, not minding the fact that he is attending the afternoon session and has made friends with our new neighbour's kids whom he played with every afternoon... Baby S is coming 5 mths by end of this week and our BF-ing journey still continues *patsmyselfontheback* Alhamdulillah~ she can roll on her back now and know her Mama's schedule quite well. Don't mind dearest me during the day but at night, I'm all hers... *lol* her brother pun mesti by herside esp. when it's sleep time. Fyi, fav feeding position is lying side by side on our bed... sometimes kesian I tengok Little Mr. I, he needs me but I'm left helpless if I were to be feeding Baby S.. and despite that, he still prefers me than his father. Mothers are everything, yes? 

Since I'm back to studying, I kept on thinking how much I have change over the past decade! Yes, it has been a decade since I first entered Uni and now I'm back as a full-time research student. Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan ..insyaAllah~ May Allah guide us through this new phase of life.. Amiinnn...

Until next time..xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment