Wednesday 18 April 2012

.... 5 months

Assalamualaikum....

Early morning post... (well- scheduled ofcourse.. *hehe*)

Alhamdulillah, syukur... Baby.I is now 5 months old. How fast time flies... and I can still remember freshly in my mind every nanoseconds on the delivery process. Alhamdulillah~ He's a miracle indeed...

To date, Baby.I's development is more on his communication skills. He now can fuss and be annoyed as I picked his nose! *lol* Auuuuuuuu~ I think every kid does... kalau dulu inda ya peduli tu, now pandai  di tiarapkan badannya tarus. Have to really pin him down so that he inda move *lol* Fun thing to do nonetheless.. We can also tell when he's sleepy, tired, bored and the likes... veeeeerrrrry expressive ni this boy! Oh and sleepsuit(s) yg 3-6 mths.. sampit dh cos of his length. So now he's using 6-9 mths one. As of today that is...

Baby.I is a month away from starting solids (purees that is~). And, as all mothers do... I am super excited! Nervous too, cos takut Baby.I ada reactions to certain food. So the first few months on weaning will be purely plain rice bubur, veggies and fruit purees. I bought this book by Annabel Karmel (Hardcover) for just approx. BND36.00. Found out about the book from Babycenter.com and meliat arah websitenya, seems like myself pun kenyamanan meliat all the baby food!!!! (Sabar Mrs.A, sabar...~)

I have to prep myself with this new and upcoming adventure.... = shopping time!? (sakit th kepala Mr.A ni... sorry hubs~) Plan to go to Miri some time soon to check things out.. hehehe *iskiness* Oh, but before that..need to buatkan passport for Baby.I... another iskiness? Yes! But for the next two weeks, it's work and study time for me. A mandatory learning programme (on par with Master's but not Master's and it's part time...) for those in our field.... Alhamdulillah~ Wish me luck for the upcoming exam....

HAPPY FIVE MONTHS BABY.I, SEMOGA SENTIASA DIDALAM LINDUNGAN ALLAH S.W.T. Insya-Allah.... Mama and Babah will love you always! *MWAHS*

2 comments:

  1. hi..may i know hows your baby now?/ eczema da ok ke? da x on off dtg ke? i also got baby 4months suffering from eczema..now using buds organic super soothing.. risau sgt..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak lagi.. I guna herbal cream lepas tu dah tak dtg2 lagi..Alhamdulillah, kena jaga permakanan lah juga esp. If Baby bf-ing

      Delete