Saturday 28 April 2012

... a little update ...

Assalamualaikum peeps,

Just a short entry to get myself awya from the real world~ (short kah banar ni?) Apart from my addiction to the apps 'DrawSomething' now... I have gone to another phase of my research addiction, i.e baby weaning. Nope, my son has not shown any significant signs of weaning. He's feeding intake is just about the same... so, my guess would be sudah he's like 7 months lah baru start ni. Just enough time for dearest Mama and Babah to prepare all the stuffs. We've no plans to put him into one of those bumbo chair pasalnya payah plg kami kan slouching and all... BUT we did manage to get him an IKEA Antilop high chair (a very good deal) at a family's garage sale. It was only a few months old... + tray aaaannnd it comes with the back support cushion. Now, who can resist such offer? Tray is detachable at least nanti once Baby.I is big enough to sit by the table with us.. that can easily be removed! :)

At least, other than his playstation (not the game ah), he can sit here as well when we're doing house chores~... :D :D The playstation, as I called it, is actually this...


We have not put him in a walker just yet but Baby.I really enjoyed his time on this one. Apart from rolling himself from one end to the other end of his playmat. Yes, people.. he rolls now!! Have to jaga-jaga especially during diaper change! Baby.I memang not the kind yang suka bertimang but we bought this just in case in the future we have a baby who does.. *lol* Save jua sikit tenaga menimang2 , no? 

Next Tuesday will be Baby.I's next appointment... no more jabs, cos he's completed all the Polios and DPTs dah~ But I am keen to ask them regarding the Rotavirus & Pneumococcal since it is not listed in the Yellow Card. Tempted to get them arah private clinic (although, now may be a little too late sudah) but would like to hear the doc's opinion regarding the matter. :) Asal appointment lupa saja due to iskiness menyukat2 badan and weighing our little one + was more concern on his eczema back then... so yea~ Reaaaally need to ask about it nanti. *must remember this time around*

I don't know, they say it's normal for a woman after giving birth to be slightly forgetful. I wonder if all the other mommies out there pun cematu? My case, even kunci kereta pun kadang2 I myself boleh lupa. Yth now, as per advised, I'm also taking supplement to prevent this from getting worst. Insya-Allah~ A good friend of mine introduced it to me. Apparently she's been taking them ever since that honey shop at Gadong Properties exist! Nyehh~~


Ingredients ada madu, kurma, zaffaron & kismis. Since I'm not a big fan of kismis, I hope consuming this helps. It's good for all ages but babies kena hati-hati sikit. Advisable to bagi toddlers lah.... 1-3 years of age. Depending on individuals lah yea... But yes, insya-Allah~ this will definitely help. :)

Until next time... xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment