Sunday 6 May 2012

.... us

Assalamualaikum,

I was supposed to post an entry last night but was heavily defeated by my own laziness! *gah!* It has been some hectic weeks since I first got back to work... but as of yesterday, I can take a short sigh of relief for the weekend. *phew* Better daripada nothing right?? Hence, the laziness. A short break from classes and assignments for 3 mths (macam maternity leave tah jua *hehe*) and our frantic weekly schedule will recommence in August!

Speaking of August, the moment kena bagitau catu yesterday by our HRD peeps, immediately us ladies teringat kan Hari Raya! *lol* Ladies will be ladies kan? It was then that all of us realised that we have not gotten ourselves kain for baju raya! And, in my case it's for my Baby.I and Hubs. Have you all? I'm sure majority have not! Pasal some tailor shops still post the notice : 'KAMI MENERIMA JAHITAN UNTUK BAJU HARI RAYA'  :) I'm thinking kan pakaikan Baby.I casuals saja but he'll be big enough to wear his baju melayu... so yea~ hehe why not? Must be very cute!! Good thing about having a baby boy... inda payah accessorizing! *smiles* Mamanya pun cannot accessorise much cos by that age.. abis sangkut sana sangkut sini karang.. hehehe or maybe not? hmmm...

Setting that aside, before iski kan all those.. Ramadhan is just two months away. Inda terasa tu ah... to my readers, sudah qadha' ? I have 3 days of fast yang kan di qadha'kan for last year's.. need to do that soon as this year for sure gonna miss banyak ni.. hehe Anyways, living the life on our own, Alhamdulillah, we have been blessed. Mudah-mudahan jua dikurniakan rezeki yang luas and getting better day-by-day... *Amin* Baby.I is now awake from his morning nap.. so, I have to go now hehe.

Before I end this entry, Happy Family Day to all Bruneians! Keluargaku, Harapanku..

No comments:

Post a Comment