Saturday 12 May 2012

..yet another review

Assalamualaikum,

Remember, the remedy episode on what and what not works on Baby.I ? Well, praying that this is the last one... insya-Allah~

Now, Baby.I's face has already cleared up since I last used DermAid...which was 2 months ago? I think. But other thinks started to flare up lagi. Again brought him to a private clinic this time around (since I'm not in Bandar so I only had to options of going to Dr. Amir's clinic) and Baby.I was prescribed with hydrocortisone (which I know doesn't work) AND betasone (this is for his body and doesn't work jua) I was on another round on finding out the cure for his body particularly his legs and arms. Kesian brabis sampai berair2 and we all know how that felt kan? :(

SO anyways, my Dad suggested me to go for the chinese herbal cream. 'Insya-Allah mujarab tu,' he convinced. But I was abit reluctant cos of the ingredient which we don't know (since none of us reads chinese) and I really have forgotten that one of my staff is chinese that time, but few days later barutah macam, 'Eh asta!!! I can bring her jua and ask her to read the ingredients for me!! *lol* *bimbo mode* Sekalinya, we went to a chinese medicine dispensary and I got myself the BL Chinese Herbal Cream. 

http://st1.sulitstatic.com/images/2010/0730/070748706_blcream.jpg

Ingredients are all natural. chinese flower oil, some chinese herbs, coal (to give the cooling effect, and I just knew traditionally it exactly does this! Alhamdulillah~), a percentage of sulphur but very minimal to kill whatever thingamagics yang causing the problem... 'inflammation' as I called it, behold the result....

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=713521fc89&view=att&th=13740f8d4ea187a0&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_XHg14IWyeHZ9Bpa4nEXNd&sadet=1336825096625&sads=EgEC5tmGN_xFA3zvbgKDKnLB7S4&sadssc=1
I once said that I don't want to use BL Cream right? Well, scrap that!!! This is the cream to go for...!!! Definitely within a week, dear son is free from everything!!! 
Alhamdulillah~ syukran ya Rabb!

Now, Baby.I is well- I won't say fully free, but yes... he's no longer suffering from all sorts of 'inflammations' and I'm praying that it'll stay that way sampai bila2! *Amin* 

Rules to follow :

  • lotion for the whole body after every baths
  • CJ's cream for rashes (which reminds me, I need to stock up)
  • mid-day body rinse is a must and change his shirt
  • face must be cleanse after every feed
  • CD change every 2-3 hours and inserts stripped every two months or whenever it started to smell unpleasant!
  • bedsheets and playmat laundered once every fortnight
  • detergent must be hypoallergenic, 
  • when outdoors, have to pakaikan Bud's Mozzie Clear Lotion on him, else even a tiny mosquito bite pun can cause the 'inflammation'
  • basically, hygiene must be maintained throughout lah.... as now I am pretty sure, Baby.I's skin is very sensitive
Oh yaaaa... I forgot to mention jua, Bud's Super Soothing Cleanser and Lotion... doesn't really help. Pffft! Not Bud's, J&Js, Anakku... Eubos boleh lah but I want a cheaper option IF ada! Kan give up saja inda masatu.... until one very fine day, I found out that Guardian actually sells Nivea Baby! Everytime I went to Guardian, inda pernah ternampak... baru kot? It's hypoallegenic, it's for sensitive skin (has normal ones jua) Oh, and baunya oh-so-nyaman!! He's been using them for almost a month dah and no reactions on his skin! Alhamdulillah.... 

http://www.nivea.ph/-/media/NIVEA/en-PH/packshots/products-packshots/baby%20care/nutri%20sensitive/nutri-sensitive-wash-lotion/nutri_sensitive_milk_wash.ashx?mh=350&mw=260&reflection=1&reflectionHeight=50
pretty new in the market kan ni???

I have not tried the lotion but will do so soon.. hehe and so far Baby.I is enjoying his bath time with this one... Alhamdulillah~~ :D :D :D Cost me only around $7.00 for this! saving kaaaann~~

With that, I shall end my entry for today heheheh .. ngalih krg biskita semua membaca! Mudahan memberi manfaat to all.. insya-Allah~ :)

1 comment: