Monday 9 April 2012

... full time



Assalamualaikum mommies....

Another episode of Baby.I's sensitive skin. Before it was just his cute cheeks, now we noticed his skin being oh-so-sensitive to insect bites (mosquitoes and ants) too! It started off with just a normal red bite bump but then worsens on to flaring up & scaly! Kalau arah kitani bah... memang for sure bergaru berabisly! And I mean- vigorously!! I've taken a few photos of it but belum I transfer to the laptop... hence, will update this entry once I do so.. :D

Starting this week, I've succeeded with trials of full time CD-ing for Baby.I. Last week was my 1st try out. Planned to actually not changing him in between his slumber but ended up changing him after 8hrs of night diapering. No leaks though, don't get me wrong hehehehe Mamanya ani saja yang beruri takut2 tambus... jadinya, as Baby.I woke up for his midnight feed.. I changed his CDs. *lol* But as of last night, he is fully clothed for night diapering as well. Alhamdulillah~ no leaks and no stinky smell.

Another milestone achieved!! ~

Apart from that, Alhamdulillah... Baby.I's development is emerging rather well (refer to this site). He's now 4mths and 3 weeks... soon kan masuk 5 months and another month to go insya-Allah for him to start weaning. He loves to be held on his feet and sometime(s) enjoys his tummy time. Time really flies THAT fast!!! ... Grow up well Baby.I, one day you'll make both Mama and Babah so proud of you... *Amin*




No comments:

Post a Comment