Tuesday 27 March 2012

..... @ 4 month

Assalamualaikum...

Despite the bz-ness @ work, Alhamdulillah I managed to squeeze in some time spent with dearest Baby.I every lunchtime or maybe just sneaking a time out from office just to see my baby. A plus point if you stay someplace which is closest to your office *lol*

Rules to note as a working mom :
  • bath time will always be with me
  • food preps in terms of cooking will be done by myself as well... :) (2 more months until he can take solids and I need to prepare starting now!)
  • always try to spend as much time with Baby.I as possible! 
  • as he grows bigger, I will definitely be bringing him out more than I do now.. hehehe
  • be the best Mom for little Baby.I... :) :)
Oh yes.... my CJs BUTTer cream has arrived!!! Took the parcel 10 days to finally arrived at the post office. Yang mengambil di postoffice ani lagi my date and he didn't have a clue what it was *lol* I ordered Monkey Farts lagi tu... just try to imagine the look on the Custom Officer's face!!! *grins* But to my disappointment, it was unable to control Baby.I's eczema (red spots andang timbul before I put them on, prolly due to Baby.I exposure to cats recently and I tried to used CJs on him). It flares up instead... had to apply dermaid lagi for a day. Sayang eh..... *sigh* but good thing is, Mama nya bleh pakai as cream rambut pasal baunya oh so harum... hehehe! (so it was not a bad investment).

I have used the "normal" Buds Organic cleanser as well as cream (a friend of mine made me buy one) only to realise that it has made Baby.I skin slightly dry... or maybe andang kulit Baby.I dry so a 'normal' Buds may not be the right suit! Bila habis bepakai nanti, I will try the Super Soothing Hydrating Cleanser + Rescue Lotion... perhaps this may work. Eubos(tm), however, is still in my list but it is just as costly as Buds and Buds has a plus point of smelling so gewd~So, yeah..

Baby.I had his 1st appointment at a new MCH today and was pretty disappointed that they still have not received Baby.I record card from his previous clinic. I'm like- WHAT??? The appointment was already arranged a month ago and when I came here, nada his card!?!! Yes, sikit lagi naik angin tadi... good thing dearest Mr.A was there to calm me down... and the nurses was helpful enough to attend to us. Baby.I was asleep when the tiny commotion happened. He was only raging mad when we woke him up for his third Polio and DPT jab. Kesian my little munchkin... but he went back to sleep afterwards. Such a strong baby... Alhamdulillah~

No comments:

Post a Comment