Tuesday 13 March 2012

... fighting eczema (part 2)

Assalamualaikum ladies,

So, I come to another episode of eczema. Poor Baby.I still suffers from it and some of the product(s)recommended are not helping...
  • Shaklee Basic H - plan kan pakai for his CDs saja but that can wait.
  • Eubos - still using the cream bath oil cos this has worked so well in making Baby.I's skin oh-so-soft~ hehe tho in terms of treating the eczema.. not so lah, prolly cos I didn't use the lotion kali?
  • QV -baru pakaikan sekajap and instead of controlling the flare... it worsens it. so, no-no lah...
  • Sebamed - unavailable at the stores at the moment
  • Rosken - used by husband and he didn't recommend it for use on Baby.I
  • Bud's Organic - an organic bath cream and lotion, have variety of function but the ones for treating eczema would be the Super Soothing Hydrating Cleanser + Super Soothing Rescue Lotion... it's abit costly so this will have to wait...


  • CJ's cream - another organic cream to treat / control eczema. I ordered them online just a few days back RM 6.90 saja per 0.5oz jar. Status : awaiting arrival hehe

  • Sudocrem - got a small tub of this but doesn't seem to work jua... *sigh* 


Found another product, DermAid - read through BBM and ada mother(s) recommend this to treat eczema for their babies. so why not take a shot. Search around BSB tapi out of stock... sekali tau2 in KB ada! *lol* Ngalih2 saja meround2 Bandar.... So today, I started to apply this on Baby.I and every feed I clean his cheeks with Air Zam-Zam. Mudah-mudahan this will work... insya-Allah~ Baby.I may have inherited eczema from both me and hubs but when it comes to lots of product testing to find out which suits best... THAT he inherits from me! Alhamdulillah~ I tell you, even sampai masani myself inda bleh guna barang skati2... or else menjadi~


I can't wait for the arrival of my CJ's cream tho... I've smelled a sample (inda ingat which scent) and it's sooo.. well, nyaman lah baunya! Hehe hopefully when Baby.I's eczema subsides..I can use this cream on him as a control and preventive measure...

1 comment: