Sunday 18 March 2012

... eczema (part 3)

Assalamualaikum all..

Alhamdulillah, our prayers have been granted. Baby.I no longer suffers bad rashes (eczema) on his cheeks. No more inflamed and bloody cheeks!! Thanks to my father for reminding us to use Air Zamzam upon cleansing Baby.I's cheeks every after feeding and thanks to dearest Hubs for buying DermAid for our dearest Baby.I... syukur Alhamdulillah... within 4 days, Baby.I's cheeks are flawless, as though nothing had happened.

I was sceptical when reading other mother(s) saying that the cream works wonders... but after seeing how it actually work on Baby.I, I can never stop thanking Allah for His guidance.

@Mami : hi... Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried Isomil worrying that Baby.I may possibly be lactose intolerant but... he became constipated after drinking Isomil. Kesian him menangis2...  Since then, we switched to Enfalac A+, his poop became normal again (just like when he was bf-ing) Alhamdulillah.... I guess, babies have different reaction towards FM. What works with one may not work to another... :) Oh yes, and I don't think he is lactose intolerant pasalnya only arah his cheeks yang timbul what started as kurap susu then flaring up to become eczema. He is fine now and I stopped using the dermAid cream... and my Eubos cream bath pun habis. Now, as 'maintenance' or preventive measures, we used Bud's Organic Everyday Head-to-Toe cleanser for Baby.I
I will review on Bud's Organic cleanser after a week's time since I only started using them today. Tempted to get the Super Soothing Rescue Lotion sal nyaman tah jua baunya. But I will have to wait for my CJ's BUTTer cream lah... karang riuh dearest Hubs macam2 cream dibali since both of us agreed to just use the cleanser above and CJ's~ We'll see how it goes lah~ :)

THAT aside, today Baby.I is 4 months old.... gosh!! Has it been that long???!! The next thing you know, he'll be rolling over, sitting up, crawling, taking solids.... saying 'mama' and 'babah'...walking.... *sigh* grow up well yeah my dearest~ His upcoming appointment will be end of this month and I can't wait to see his growth development lagi. Mama and Babah will always pray for your well being sayang... we love you always!
 
HAPPY 4 MONTHS OUR DEAREST BABY.I .... Jadilah seorang anak yang soleh, pintar, berakhlak mulia, baik budi pekerti dan perangai, pemimpin yang adil dan jauhilah segala larangan Allah SWT. Mudah-mudahan sentiasa didalam lindunganNya jua *Amin*

Until then, xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment