Friday 21 September 2012

... saja-saja

Had my pampering session yesterday and Alhamdulillah, nyaman jua rasa badan ni. Got me thinkin on how ignorant I am towards my body. Melatup2 bh masa kna urut ah! *lol* My next session will be next month.. Post-miscarriage treatment is once a month, after every period... insya-Allah~ For now, the pantang is more or less the same like it was masa lepas beranak... no 'cold' food, minum air masak and makan maajun regularly...






Today, was a good day to start with.... did some trimming to Baby.I's hair (last was in Ramadhan) and he inda berapa kusut this time around *Alhamdulillah* Would love to see his hair long pulang~ but kesian lah macam rimas usulnya if ia bepaluh... hence, the haircut! Practice makes perfect, they say... insya-Allah~

That's all I can update for now...  Baby.I's busying himself kan ikut blogging jua *adorable* hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment