Sunday 25 November 2012

Bio-Essences Tanaka White ..... the review

Assalamualaikum,

I believe I owe my readers a review on Bio-Essences Tanaka White range.  Simply said... gotta LOVE IT!! I'm a simple person and I dislike having to apply lots of things on my face! I have been using the starter kit for a month now and am soooo in LOVE with it.  Not only does it make my face moisturised, I can feel the obvious difference! I'm 'glowing' too!! Hubs loves it.. and that's the most important bit! Bought another set of starter kit the other day for travelling use. How it works is simple = Cleanse --> Tone --> Apply. Three simple steps, like Agent OSO! *lol* ok... here goes

Gentle Cleansing Foam
- Love the smell and the fact that it really doesn't cause tightening to my skin! My face feels oh-so-clean and light everytime I cleansed it! I just have to use a tiny amount and lather it up with water... used the small starter kit cleanser for a month!
Rating : 4 of 5

Bright White Clarifying Softener
- I remember when I first applied this on my face, I felt nothing! Nothing in a good way that is~ No tingling feel, itchiness and sensitivity..Nada! I was surprised tho, cos the very same day I actually went to Laneige and have them test their product on my face... I felt my face turned red with the tingles for every single product. Pedih semacam!~ So yes, I love how the softener feels on my skin and how immediate my skin react to it!
 Rating : 5 of 5

Rejuvenating Whitening Daycream
- Quite dry and I don't really like it. It's SPF20 though, so I only use this when I'm out under the sun. It does make my face oh-so-white immediately. So far no reaction to my skin tho I can see that my dark spots are slowly whitening.. Alhamdulillah for that! But the fact that it's dries up so fast.. hmmmm~
Rating : 3 of 5

Renewal Night Cream
- Now this, I really love, love, love, love, love!! Skin has been oh-so-soft eversince! The bouncyness, the glow, the moisture... loving it! A definite must use!
Rating : 5 of 5

Double Essences (Whitening & Firming)
- Prefer this than the daycream. Why? Because it does the same thing like the daycream BUT feels like the night cream.  As I have said before, I looooove the night cream... hence, I loooove the double essences.. *yay* sadly, this is from the starter kit pack though.

- I bought the bottled one and honestly, I doesn't work on my skin. The moment I put them on my skin turned oh-so-sensitive and now I have to live with dry skin lagi semula... (effect frm using the bottled double essence). After a whole month rejuvenation! DISLIKE!! How is the starter kit and bottled version any different? *puzzled* Makes me think twice
Rating : 5 of 5(frm the starter kit) , 2 of 5 (actual one)

Mask
- A definite NO for me!! Just immediately after putting it on my face I can feel the tingle, the heat sensation and seriously 'burnt' my face!! Had to rinse everything off the face takut2 makin teruk my skin jadinya. *sigh* Kesian lah muka I~
Rating : 1 of 5

All in all, I have to scout for a different skincare lagi. What I do love about this brand is the scent and how refreshing my skin feels every after cleansing. But it's all in the starter kit?? I'm soooo not buying the commercial range cos takut the same effect happened just like the double essence. So, note to self.... starter kit may vary from the actual range. Don't be deceived! I am back to square one with the all so dried up skin lagi... *sigh* Does that mean I have to just buy Bio-Essence starter kit saja? Errmm....

2 comments:

  1. Ain!

    Bio Essence yg ada di Brunei is the old packaging, I found di Miri lain sudah the packaging. One more thing, you might want to try Safi Balqis (sp?) My sister pakai atu and it's good on her and my other sister pakai Garnier. I heard faceshop range are good too since they are paraben and mineral free too ;D Hehe

    Toner from Laneige contains alcohol maybe thats why you feel the tingling bcos in BE toner inda ada alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eff,

      Oohhh yakah? Maybe that's why kali.. but fobia I masih eh! Safi Balqis is a no no for me.. Rania too!! :( I'm trying out Garnier Light (yg warna yellow) at the moment.. so far~ ok lah... heals my skin yang burnt the other day... :S

      Delete