Sunday 7 October 2012

... baby wearing

Assalamualaikum....

Mama A has given in to a sling! *lol* Well- actually, I planned to buy it when Baby.I was just 4 months old then again I wasn't that confident on baby-wearing and his sleeping routine was still on a pillow, i.e berlenggang. Then we moved on to cuddling him while standing (tapi as he grows inda tahan cos he's getting heavier each day) but somehow lately, probably started two months ago when I realised I was preggo.. Baby.I prefers to sleep on a sling! *oh noes* 

The hand-me-downs didn't fit my body (fixed size)... + Baby.I seems uncomfy everytime I wear him. So my other option was ring sling. Yes I did buy this masa Baby.I damit but inda lama pakai pasal, not confident and when my maid used them, the rings patah... good thing for fast reflex action, mun inda eeeee na'uzubillah~ So traumatised were both me and hubs that we promised ourselves to try and get Baby.I to sleep by just carrying and cuddling him ONLY to give in to slings with strong support if the attempt come to a failure (which is now...) 



So last weekend, after attending a friend's wedding... bought theBabaSling @ Wrap-In-A-Box. Hehe, mothercare(tm) sells this too at the same price but I just want to gather my receipts @ WIAB so that I can be the privilege member. After all, they're selling Charlie Bananas CDs now.... with all the accessories wheeeeeee!! Iskiness much~~

Anyhoots, eversince buying the sling... I couldn't be even more happier + confident pasal Baby.I enjoys sleeping while worn by his Mama.. pandai jua ya request if he kan sleep besling, there are moments when he simply crawls up to me while dragging the sling minta kena dodoikan.. sweet kaaaannnn??? *sniffs*

P/S : Another sweet moment yesterday was when both Hubs and I arrived home after work.. Baby.I lintasi saja Babahnya just to greet me... mother-child bond? INDEED!! Jeles tarus Babahnya hehehehe sorry love!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh so that is the name!!! I saw someone wore it at my neighbour's function but didnt have the guts to ask. Hee :P But it looks really practical!

    I love those sweet moments too! Balik2 sudah sampai DH jealous especially when he wants to be direct feed *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's practical indeed!! There are a few other brands but loving this one pasal I myself am comfortable with it. Inda panas... first time trying out the sling out shopping was a success!!! More slinging moments to come...

    ReplyDelete