Tuesday 16 October 2012

....untitled

Assalamualaikum,
 
I don't know whether it's just me being ignorant with my skincare or the hormonal changes in my body. I've stop applying skincare to my face since I got myself preg with Baby.I and yes now, my face is super duper dry!! One glimpse you won't notice but bila di rasa..Oh noes! Skin peeling off, tightening after cleansing and I can't even put anything on because it's just oh-so painful!!

Some women experienced alot of changes to themselves after giving birth. Ada yang berat badan makin bertambah, rambut gugur yang teramat sangat as well as skin problem... either their body, face or worst case, both! I experienced hair loss after giving birth to Baby.I. My response was like whoaaaaa...?! Banyak nyeeeeeer.... !! But alhamdulillah, because of my monthly spa treatment.. it lessens and eventually back to normal. Now, another thing to take care of. My skin care and my body.

Attending a health talk this a.m made me realise that I need to be more cautious about our well-being. SO far, Alhamdulillah, been doing well with Baby.I and our family's diet, just need to do more exercising and facial care. Exercising... erm, need to have new gears ni and as for facial care, I used to apply L'oreal Whitening Effect range but it has grown sensitive on me. Hormones?? Maybe.  Or maybe just that the product doesn't work on me anymore.... and so, I am now scouting for a new skincare. Suitable with the age... Tried so many dah.... maybe need to move on to an asian brand, Skin79? don't dare... Laneige? expensive, though I did have my skin checked by them so I know which range of care / concerns I should look for.... SkinFood? ummm... it's organic plg but don't like the smell...... Bio-Essence? trying this one out at the moment... and been using it for 5 days dah, will review once I finished the starter kit.... Missha? maybe the next thing, maybe not. hehe

Until next time! xoxo

P/S : one more day til he's 11 months *sigh* how time flies...

1 comment:

  1. You're trying bio essence rupanya.cant wait for your review! :)

    ReplyDelete