Tuesday 2 October 2012

... something worth sharing

Yesterday was a busy afternoon for dearest me (and the maid), good thing I had help. Baby.I’s food ran out and I mean, habis!!! So yeah, had to do emergency shopping for all of the ingredients straight after work. Nasib lah tempat membali barang-barang ani not that far off AND it’s school holiday (so less traffic)I decided to prepare chicken puree for this week’s introductory menu. An addition to his usual vegetarian menu. Been feeding him variety of steamed veggies since day 1 of weaning.
So there I was, walking down the shopping aisle @ Supa Save while imagining apa saja kan di campurkan with the chicken since I planned to cook the chicken …. Asian style! Simply using this motherly instinct and taste buds. Verdict : loooooving it and worth to try!!! If Mamanya kenyamanan, obviously the baby will kan?~

Recipe for my Chicken Butternut :
- Olive oil
- Mince chicken
- Garlic (blended)
- Butternut (cut into pieces)
- Long beans (optional)
- Carrots (optional)
- Water


How ?
 Heat the olive oil on a cooking pan / pot with garlic. Add in the mince chicken until it whitens. Add in butternut and water to boil. Be sure to add just the right amount of water, because you don’t want your puree to be too watery. Once the butternut is soft and tender, i.e easily squashed, leave to cool and blend to make the utmost delicious chicken butternut puree for your little one. Can be eaten on its own or with rice porridge.Didn’t expect the outcome would be that nice… Alhamdulillah~ even Mr.A came right into the kitchen bertanyakan me masak apa? *lol* I am so thankful for that..

Baby. I menu for this week will be :

Breakfast : fruit puree + oats
Lunch : rice porridge + chicken butternut OR steam mixed veggies (broccoli, long beans, carrots and cauliflower)
Afternoon : fruit puree ….. all served with plain water, with fm fed in between meals every nap time. He is still feeding 2-3x during night time.... 4x during the day, so I'm not the least worried with his milk intake. Masih enough... Alhamdulillah~

Until the next entry peeps... I leave you all with I must say.. the latest crazed tv drama OST.. Muara Hati - Hafiz feat. Dato' Siti Nurhaliza

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment