Sunday 21 October 2012

...

Assalamualaikum dearest,

Another food I decided to introduce to Baby.I for his 11 mth.

Fish!

I was thinking perhaps tuna, but don't think I have enough time to prep the fish (not my fav subject btw) and as far as I know, nyaman besalai bh saja tuna ani and yes for sandwiches (so set the idea aside for future). Would love to learn the technique of peeling fish bones though... something worth a try! *scribbling into my to-do list*  Anyways, bought the frozen boneless dorry fish from Supasave. Yes, apparently all Baby.I's food are available at this shop, from fruits to veggies to meat.. hehe except ofcourse, Beras Pusu.

Again, I decided to create the fish recipe closer to our taste bud, so I made a baby's version of sweet&sour fish.

Ingredients:
- fish fillet (cut into smaller pieces)
- tomatoes (skinned and seeded)
- mixed vegetables (i used the frozen ones)
- olive oil
- blended garlic and shallots.

How?
~ Cut tomatoes into halves and remove the seed.
~ Heat them with tiny drops of olive oil until skin is easily removed. Remove the skin and set aside.
~ On another pot, heat the blended garlic and shallots then add in mixed veggies
~ Add in fish and cook for a few mins before adding in the tomatoes.
~ Add in a little bit of water and leave to boil then voila!~ 
~ Oh yes! Blend them to the required texture...... 

Results :
Yummylicious!!

I'm planning to cook beef for Baby.I for next month. That'll be the time to introduce him to Mama's all time fave food (or the so called cheat food for dieting~) PASTA!!! :) Need to get the HEINZ Baby Pasta Star for this...  Good thing for fb onlineshop (if ngam instock jua tu) but we'll see. 

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!! xoxo~

HAPPY BELATED 11MTH TO MY DEAREST BABY.I... Our prayers will always be with you, may you grow to be a fine man who never neglects his responsibility towards Allah S.W.T *Ameen*

No comments:

Post a Comment